Sep 17, 2012

2012 eclectic reader challenge: september - sci fi

Adjustment TeamAdjustment Team by Philip K. Dick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wow. Simultaneously the most intriguing premise and the most frustrating book I've ever read.
Dick explores the idea that there is no such thing as coincidence, and that the 'higher power' in control is a government organization. I don't read a lot of sci fi, but the ideas and possibilities here had me hooked.
But - it just ENDS! This book has the most I unsatisfying ending I have ever encountered! It leaves so much unsaid, so much unexplored! I got to the end, and glanced at the floor in case pages had fallen out! LOL Makes me curious to see how they ended the movie!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. That would drive me insane!
    Thanks for sharing your review

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete