Dec 11, 2011

right up my alley

I'll read anything.

ANYTHING.

When people ask me what I like to read, or to recommend them a book, I actually find it really hard, because I'll give anything a whirl! I suppose I like sagas, literary fiction, and suspense the most, but honestly: I'll read anything anyone recommends!

So when Shelleyrae tweeted her 2012 Eclectic Reader Challenge, I knew this was the one for me! :)

The challenge is to:

"Select, read and review a book from each genre listed below during the year for a total of 12 books.

*  You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance.
*  Where a book is identified by more than one genre eg historical romance, it may only count for either the historical fiction or romantic fiction genres – not both.

Genres

  1. Literary Fiction
  2. Crime/Mystery Fiction
  3. Romantic Fiction
  4. Historical Fiction
  5. Young Adult
  6. Fantasy
  7. Science Fiction
  8. Non Fiction
  9. Horror
  10. Thriller /Suspense
  11. Classic
  12. Your favourite genre
  • Each time you read and review a book as part of this challenge, make sure you identify it by adding either a direct statement  and /or the challenge image badge to the post.
  • Share your review with other challenge participants by adding a new comment to this page with a direct link to your review."

I'm gonna choose as I go, so any recommendations you have - don't hesitate to comment! Maybe you could join in...? ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you join in! I look forward to seeing what you choose

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete