Apr 25, 2011

shelf-help

Our house is full of books. We love our books. Sometimes though, I dont feel like our random stacking on boring wooden shelves does them justice. I was thinking about book storage/presentation/display today, which lead me to google some interesting shelving ideas...

WOW. There's some cool shelves out there! Do a search yourself... go on... :)

I don't think I've even scratched the surface here - as far as cool shelves go.

Then I've seen magazines where random stacks of book appear in designer rooms. Looks great, but might be a pain if you find you want the book on the bottom of the pile. Which I'm sure I would.


One thing I have seen though, which I totally love, and which totally appeals to the obsessive compulsive side of me, is books used to inject colour into rooms, or books shelved according to colour.

Inspired? Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment